It's a....

So I promised a blog Wednesday and I have to apologize for the fact that it’s not getting posted until today. I had a couple of phone calls I had to make before the end of the day and I simply ran out of time. That being said, let’s get right down to the nitty-gritty of this post. If I haven’t told you yet, I apologize for not having done so personally, but there are simply too many of you to have called personally.
If you haven’t already guessed by the title of this post, Kristi is pregnant. She’s between 20 and 21 weeks and we found out Tuesday the sex of our baby. Drum roll please… We’re going to have a Daughter! We’re more than excited that she’s healthy and getting bigger (the baby). We’ve got a few names that we’re leaning towards, but those for now will be held close to the vest. If you’ve got the cell, I might be inclined to share. Below is the best picture of the baby so far. We’d be glad to accept any and all gifts for our baby girl, so be generous! I kid. We can’t wait to meet her and I know that you can’t either. Here’s to a more fruitful year of blogging!
Z

3 comments:

Mom K. said...

so amazing....I think she looks like YOU, Zach! We 2 names narrowed for our daughter, but Ron said he wouldn't be able to decide until he saw her. She was born, he held her and said "Hello, Kerry". Such a sweet sweet memory. Love you guys.

Mom K. said...

Ok, that's better! Hope you're pampering Kristi!

Krys said...

Im so excited for you guys! I was just wondering when you guys would get pregos!