Guilty Post

So I feel awful, I haven't post in a long time (Ok, so I don't really feel that bad, but a remorseful tone might help right?). Anywho, a lot has happened in the life of the Gibsons lately. If you're not in the loop, and I apologize if your not, we still love you; we just finished signing papers to make it official, we bought our first house in Hemet. We're pretty excited to have a place that's ours and it'll be paid off in just 30 short years, June 2038 baby! It even has a pool! We absolutely love it here. The Church that I work for is doing amazing things. We're growing in a healthy way, which is extremely exciting. I love that I get to come into work everyday and work with people that are passionate about seeing people's lives changed. If you live in So-Cal, once we move in you'll have to come out for a ride on the slide (rhyme unintended, but you're welcome). Other than that, life is status quo. Summer's about to explode and I can't wait to have a great time with the kids in my youth group. Until next time.
Z

3 comments:

PennyAnnie said...

Congratulations! Did you say slide? Is there an age limit? Is anyone 90 years and under OK? :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the house!

Blair Farley said...

congratulations my friend! can't wait for the housewarming party...