Moron, pt. 2

So, a year ago, I posted this blog about a guy named Cyrus Yazdani, aka Buket (I know I spelled it wrong, but apparently Cyrus doesn’t know how to spell, good old California Public School System). I was amazed at his brazen arrogance, tagging in the middle of the day and then posting his videos on YouTube. I thought it was a comedic story so I wrote a short blog about it.

Well, here we are, a year later, and good old Buket was caught again doing some more tagging. He was on probation, after having been released for time served when the police caught up to him. What baffles me is that he continued to paint his name everywhere even though he knew that when he was caught, he would be tossed back into prison and left to rot for three years. And sure enough, almost a year to the day that I heard about Buket, there he was on the news again. So enjoy your time in Prison Cyrus, ___________________________ (insert inappropriate prison joke here).

2 comments:

christi mcginnis said...

for your "reactions" check boxes, it drives me nuts that you only have "funny, cool, and interesting" why not be honest to yourself and put a negative reaction? maybe something along the lines of, "not good, or dull?"

Zach said...

I'm sorry, do I even know you?